Tuesday 22 April 2014

Evaluation - Question #6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Whilst creating the opening to my film I used a range of technologies. From the beginning of this process I have been using this blog. It was fascinating to see how easy it is to create a piece of writing and post it onto the internet. This website taught me that it's pretty simple to get your work into other people's hands thanks to the internet. To edit my film I used Camtasia, this software was very easy to use. I learnt from Camtasia that due to the improvement in technology it is now so much easier to edit a film then it was many years ago. I say this because on the software with just a few clicks you can rearrange shots, add in credits, import music etc. After editing, I uploaded my film to YouTube. YouTube taught me, just like blogger, that it due to technology it is easy to share your work. The rapidity you can upload a video to the website and get it seen by so many people is astonishing. You are also provided the service to edit your videos on the website. It seems that online now you can rework your craft for free. There was a website I used in my research phase called surveymonkey.com This website gave me the opportunity to create a questionnaire. From this service I learnt that there are some great ways to research and find out about an audience through the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment